Friday, January 27, 2012

After a long time ...Back to the blog

I found love as i thought ...gave all wht i could
coz my heart still wanna lean on to her ...
deeply wanna be involved with her ...
but
but
but .....
I feel sooooooooo parted now ..
feel there is no lov nymore inside her..
whether the history was a dream ??
I feel sooooooooooo bad about all what i thought
All what I felt and gave her
thinking that she wil be with me forever
I dont know whether I have been misleaded
I dont knw whether she still love me the same

But
but
but
there is no such feeling anymore ...
from her its just empty as it could be

I feel soooooooooooo bad
but still cant let her go from my mind
I know without here there cant be me
without her there is no life for me
no breath for me
but is she taking that for granted ??
was it a joke in her eye ??
I just cant explain how much
I have sacrificed to be with her
what ever the way she wanted me to be ...
I changed every possible way
But at last I feel
all that is no use ...
Gosh ..tears just pass by my cheeks
Thinking that once again whether I have been used
I dont understand
why she cant see me inside out
why she cant understand how much she mean to me
without her warmth how hard to pass the days
without her loving words how hard it is to live
and take all the pain i go thru
my darling princess
you are all i have and all i want to have
without u I am no where can be found ..
do u feel the same for me my love ??




No comments:

Post a Comment