Thursday, January 20, 2011

Deep inside me !!!

I Believe The Saddest Thing In Life
Is When You Love N Care So Much
For Someone N Yet In The End
You Realized He Or She Only
Treat You As Stranger, Never
Appreciate Nor Trust You Before..


While you gave her flowers, you gave me thorns. While all she did was smile, all I did is mourn. While she was so happy, I felt so blue. Because while you loved her, I was loving you.

Text me when you are sad, text me when you need someone to listen to and you can't find anyone who will. I don't care if I'm your last option, I just don't want you to cry alone.

when i was i child,,,i couldn't wait to grew and fall in love...now that i grew enough...how i wish i was a child again co'z its easier to heal a broken knee,,,,than to heal...
"A BROKEN HEART!!!!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment