Thursday, January 20, 2011

I am no one to all

No one is mine
May be Im not fine,
No one cares 4 me
No one has tears 4 me,
No one believes me
    Everyone says leave me,

If I ever cry
No one will even ask why
and If I ever die
No one will cry

No one says take care
Everyone says I dont care,
When I need someone 4 myself
I find no one around there







I have cried so many tears
and faced so many fears
All my feelings I have burned n buried
to make my life move on
its the way I have learned
To cope with what Ive been through
except no one knew
that inside me , i am dying
Im trying to pick myself up but Im stuck
My heart bruised and broken
my words go unspoken
A frown comes to my face,and a tear takes place
My heart is crying for days n days 
this has been happening for a while 
How can I take back the pain,when nothing is quite the same 
This  TRUE HEART will  remains forever
with the same love and care
thou u reject me as much as you can..

until I takes my final breath away
you will be in it safe and secure 
covered with unconditional love

Even though my heart will never mend
the pain u gave each moment !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment