Thursday, January 20, 2011

Wish these were my words !!

loving you is like jumping from a helicopter without a  parachute 
like swimming without water
and solving a puzzle without  missing pieces
It was really risky and imposible...

 "If time can heal heartaches... is my clock broken  ???

I don't understand why God would let us meet knowing that we could never be together You don't know how hard it is to get over you.... when every time I see you, my heart begins to smile...



I realized that the greatest way to move on is to feel the pain until you get numb of it..

 Every night i talk to the stars pretending its you.. it acts just like you tho.. far away and never replies to my questions

I wish I had the guts to walk away and forget about what we had. But, I can’t because I know you won't come after me, and I guess that's what hurts the most.

 It's crazy, right ? To love someone that hurts you. It's crazier to think that someone who hurts you loves you too....

Broken hearted girls are like the queen in a game of chess. They risk their lives just to protect the king which is the saddest part


No comments:

Post a Comment