Friday, January 28, 2011

You are the !!!!

You are the sunshine - in my life
you are the blessings - which all I have 
you are the strength - I carry always
you are the words - all I have 

you are the light - behind me
you are the breath - keeps me alive
you are the hope - makes me driving 
you are the goal - leads my life 

you are my world
you are my heart
you are my life
you are my everything 

When you go down - I drown deep
when you are crying - I start weeping
when you are sad - I will sigh 
When you are happy - I will be delighted

Because you are everything and the only thing I have in my life !!!!

Dont tell me that its not worth living my life for you 
Dont tell me that its not worth dying for you 
Dont tell me that its not worth spending time for you
Dont tell me that is not worth holding my breath for you

Coz you are all I have to do anything in this world

My beloved princess 
there is nothing that can replace you in my heart 
thou you are far away 
I am right beside when ever you need me 

I will spend sleepless nights to make you sleep
I will spend all my words to sing you lullabys
I will use both my hands to hold you tight 
So that you will never feel alone in night !!!!

Love you my princess 
Love you soooooooooooooooo much 
and miss you heaps !!!







1 comment: