Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Help for what ???

My dearest .....................
how can you be this helpless,
how can you be begging for help
noooooooooooooo
you cant do this
you cant do this my love

As long as this eyes can see
and this heart can breath
you cant be helpless at all
coz no matter what
no matter where I am
I am just one ring away from you
gosh please let me know
what you need
plssssssssssssssssssss maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
you cant be left alone like this

My dearest maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
love you soooooooooooooo much
and this love will protect you always
God....please help me
help me to know what she need
I wish if you can be the data transfer
and let me know what she really needs
please God
I cant put her in this stage...
please god help me to know wht she needs
Even its a matter of a life
I am right here to offer it my love .....

No comments:

Post a Comment