Thursday, January 20, 2011

This wont seems to heal !!!

When U think no one sees you, I see you
When U think your life is passing by unnoticed, I notice
When U think no one hears you, I hear you
When U think no one cares anything about you, I care
When U think no one loves you, I love you
Sometimes, even now
I look at pictures of you.
See what you’re doing
smile when you’re mentioned
I laugh at your jokes, in my head
even when I remember tears, too.
All of this is bad, I know.
To recall
just when love became memory !!!!!!!!!!





I cry because I know you dont feel the same way I do
I cry because I think of how pathetic I am 
I cry because I think Im going to be crying forever

They say falling for you is my biggest mistake but how can it be so wrong if it feels so right
If ever I made a mistake
it's not that I fell for you, it's thinking that someday you'll fall for me too...


I don't know why I'm so afraid to lose u when u r not even mine. I don't know why I luv u so when u don't even luv me. I don't know why u r the one when I'm just a someone to u.

No comments:

Post a Comment