Thursday, March 3, 2011

I loved a stone ??? Did I ???

I cared for you giving the best care I can 
I loved you with all my heart
I cried when you hurt me 
Coz I have given you the authority to do so 
I sigh when you are not around me
Coz I made you the only one I wanted 

I forget all the bad times we came across
Coz there were so much more to keep in mind
about the loveliest things of your life 
I forget the words which came as arrows to my heart
As those just made my heart bleed ...
But with all the blood which came out 
I wrote your name in my heart again and again 

I showed you every moment how much I care
I proved you every second how much I love 
I made you understand in every word I said 
and the every look I looked at you !!
I wrote thousand poems 
I sent you hundred songs
Every penny I earned ..I saved to buy something for you

I messaged you every moment that you comes to my mind
I called all the sweet words in the world 
to make you feel how deep my love is
I called you every time to find out how you do 
thinking that you will know how much I miss you 

I did all what is possible to protect your belongings
to make sure you are safe and covered. 
I represented you every time 
thinking that I have the right to do so 
I gave up many more opportunities
which came along my way 
coz I felt that I already got the best opportunity 
by getting time to serve you 
look after you 
and more than all to 
worship you by such pure and unconditional love !!!!

But at last I feel 
Did I loved a stone ???
where nothing I did has made her understand
how deep this love is ....and how much it hurts 
even to think of a life without her ????? 






No comments:

Post a Comment