Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Leave me !!!

If you wanna leave ..
just take my breath and leave me 
Coz I dont want to breath without you by my side
I know it doesnt mean a thing to you ...
It really dont mean you at all
My love was just like a doormat for you 
no value ..
knowing that ...knowing that is the exact truth 
I still want you..still loves you 
just as the day I met you 
I know I may be so stupid 
to love you this way 
giving you all what I have without getting anything from you

This is a world 
lives on a give and take policy 
or in other words
with a reaction for all actions
But for my ..my little heart
loves you just giving all love and care 
just for nothing from your side..

But darling I still can love you 
Still can live this way 
I just need you to accept my love
nothing more I need from you
Coz I didnt love you for the 
car you drive ...for the house you live
for the money you have in bank 
I loved you for your simplicity 
your sensitivity and the way you showed loved to the world
I loved the way you shared your life with others
I loved every single thing you did
I loved every single word you spoke
thou it hurts to the very end of my heart
Some times I just cried hours and hours ..
I cried for days and days
Coz I couldnt take the harshness came out from u
But my love just erased every thing you did to hurt me
Only thing I can remember is the 
beautiful heart you have
and how perfect you are to deserve my love

Girl ...My angle...my little princess....my beloved mum, 
Every way I just see you right by my side
I dont know what to do when you just reject me over and over again 
Coz I cant imagine of a life without you ..
So just leave me taking my breath away ..
that is all I ask from you my love !!!
That is all

No comments:

Post a Comment