Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Love you means Everything you mean to me !!!

Sometimes we can fall in love with someone for
all the wrong reasons,
and still love them even after all the heartache
because most of the time
we can’t pick who we love. And even though
we know we  shouldn’t love them, we do and
always will, because there are just
some people in our lives who will get to us for reasons we can’t
explain, even when they shouldn’t.

Some times I just dont get why I love you this much 
Even when there is nothing in return ..
Then again I realize that is where I love you too much
In my life 
You are the adviser , you are the guider
You are the only permitted person to change my way 
In the way you want ...
Even the I have to leave this world 
All I want is to die looking at your eyes...

I know my beloved ..may be I am never in your life
never in your way 
never in your dreams ...
But For me ...you are everything...
Even when I am so down at heart ..I recall your sweet words
recall your cute smile to feel that some one is there for me....
Thou in reality you are never for me !!!

When I remember You it means that I have
carried something of
who You are with me
It means that even after you die,
I can still see your face and hear your voice and
speak to you in my heart.
For as long as I remember you,
You are never entirely lost.!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment