Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Some times Love just ain t enough !!!

Nobody is right till somebody is wrong... Nobody is weak till somebody is strong... Nobody is lonely till somebody is gone........Nobody is lucky till love comes along.

I dont wanna loose you
But I dont wanna use you
Just to have some body by my side 
I dnt wanna hate you
I dnt wanna take you
But I dnt wanna be the one to cry
I dnt really matter to anyone anymore
but like a fool I keep loosing my place
I keep seeing u walk through that door
There is a danger in loving some body too much
And its sad when u know its your heart u cant trust
There is a reason why people dont stay where they are
Baby some times love just aint enough

I could never change you 
I dont wanna blame you 
Baby you dont have to take the fault ...
Yes I may have hurt you 
But I did not desert you 
May be I just wanna have it all ...

It makes us sounds like thunder
It makes me feel like a rain 
But like a fool who will never see the truth ..
I keep thinking that something is gonna change 
( And you will be back again )

And there is no way home
When its late at night and you are all alone
Are there things that you wanted to say 
Do you feel me beside in your bed ..
There beside you where I used to lay !!!

My angle .............
I know this birth may be you will never realize what you had
till death part us...
but hope and pray that you will come to me in next birth 
till then I will keep this love inside my heart
just as a fresh rose ..
Coz its a noble gift
Which I want to offer you 
By keeping my love as pure as it can be 
Love you my princess !!!




No comments:

Post a Comment