Friday, March 4, 2011

This is not easy !!!!

I know I am not at all pretty enough 
to attract anyone
I know I am not cute enough to 
make any one interested..
I know I am not a millionaire 
for people to look apon 

I am not perfect on anything I did
I am not educated enough to stand among the best
I know all that is true within me..
Truth is as such that I am nothing 
when I stand on earth 
for anyone else to look into...
Absolutely I have nothing 
to attract anyone and make people come on my way !!!

But 
But, one thing I know I had enough ..
and I am sure I had too much of it to serve you 
The right way as you wanted...
That is nothing else but 
A very pure love which was unconditional and  born only for you !!!

I know I loved you enough 
to fight for you , compromise for you , 
sacrifice my life for you ..
not only that ...
I loved you enough 
to believe you are the perfect person I met
to believe you are the best I had in my life
to have faith to stand by you no matter what you did

Also I loved you enough 
to miss you every single day I spent 
to live for you and die for you one day 
I loved you enough to spend the rest of my life
thinking only about you thou you are part 
and live far away from me...

And I am sure that I loved you this much 
not for your money 
not for your property 
not for your status or your beauty 
I loved you only and only coz 
I saw my self in you ...I saw such a beautiful heart in you 
I saw a rare sensitivity within you ..I saw a pure heart inside you 
And I loved you coz I didnt have a reason not to do so ...

but one thing I cant figure is that what was missing in my love
after all ...for you to not to feel even an inch of it !!!
Or wonder whether you just pretend as you didnt see 
through my heart ....thinking that you may have to return my love 
which you are not capable even to think of ...

Still all I would say is ...I LOVE YOU...
I LOVE YOU ..I LOVE YOU MORE THAN YOU CAN EVER RECEIVE 




No comments:

Post a Comment