Wednesday, March 2, 2011

I truly loved you my girl !!!

Among the thousand eyes I meet
every day and night
I searched for you..
I searched for your fragrance..
I searched for your presence
Knowing that you will never be mine
I loved you every single minute I spent..
I loved you more than I loved me
and every day I lived in that love
spending whole my life thinking of you..
you may not know ..you may not felt it
But whole world knows how much I loved you

I build my life through your eyes
I felt that you was always mine
I felt that I am the one who should protect you
I felt that I am the one who should care for u
I felt that you are just a part of me
I prayed for it..
for you to be my side
that thought itself came out as a tear and
flot on my cheeks 

just as if I am in a meditation ...
I lived in ur thoughts
All that was just like a blotted picture
infront of me !!!
Except you ..the whole world knew it..
How much I loved you 
from the very very depth of my heart !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment