Monday, November 15, 2010

I LOVE YOU

Sun is falling down
And it wont shine again in my life
This is the end of summer
Which is not gonna come back ever
So as the mind think of it..
Just like a volcano burns
my heart starts to ache
It is so much unbearable to say
how much painful
to think of a life without you !!
Which I am doing right now

People say love is a nice feeling
Which I always agreed
but some said its a painful wound
Till today I never knew it
Now I know that its a wound
which can never be healed
to see the real skin..
Even after ages it might heal
but still the mark will never leave

I gave my whole heart
Gave every inch of it
Every blood cell wrote your name
Every nerve plugged into your thoughts
Now you are gone and my heart is clashed
Its in thousand and thousand pieces
Which I cant repair at all

What a love is this ...
I want to kill this love
and throw my heart away
But how can I take you so easy
coz you are bind to my life
And I should die if I am to live without you

At this very moment ..
I dont want to talk to anyone
I dont want to eat anything
I dont want to sleep at night
All I need is to cry
Cry cry cry cry and cry
Until I take off all my tears
from my broken heart

Gosh I still live in that beautiful past
where I waited for your calls
Waited to listen to your voice
and counted days to see you ...
You were all over me
I saw the Goddess of love within you
When ever you are with me
I lived as if I am in heavan

I felt every bit of you
Your smile , your touch, your voice
Every second I lived with all that
You wont get it my dearest darling
You really wont get it...
You were everything to me..
you were my life, my pride
I kept my needs away
to full fill yours
Hope one day you will see all this..
And understand that there was a person
who loved you more than anyone in the world

You were number one in my life
and  I never even had a number two
From one to ten if I counted
Still it was only you
But darling...you came to my life
just to teach me how to live alone
But you know what I learned ??
I learned to live and die with love !!!
I simply wanna die now ...
That is all I need my love

No comments:

Post a Comment