Sunday, November 28, 2010

Till the Sun Grows Cold....

All this time I loved you ..loved you...loved you..
and at last I realized that you never wanted it to be so
All this year I kept you so secure inside my heart
and just covered you with the tenderness of love
Inside my heart I made you the queen ..
I made you the part which is not replaceable..
But still you never knew it ..never valued it..
All this time you rejected it 
rejected it as a piece of dust which passed by your foot
But darling still you never noticed how this heart can take it
You never knew that the cut will be so deep 
if you leave is so
its just bleeding where no one can stop till the death

So I understand that no one can stop this 
never ever can be replaced either 
the love for you is so precious and unique that
only you can have it 
and it will remain as it is thou how much you reject it..
You really replaced many people in my heart
But none could replace the place which you were in
that is the reality my dearest love....

You know what ...I never knew a word called jealousy
But seems you are trying to teach me what it is
Coz when my love made me filled my heart with you 
and tears comes in when I see that you are gone
and even more tears comes out 
when I see that you are in some ones heart
But still I bear it 
you know why ??
Coz I dont want you to suffer being with me
if you never wanted me
I can be happy if you are happy with the people 
you are staying with ..

But just remember 
that any time any day 
this little heart will remain the same 
thou you have been left alone with nothing
I will be there no matter where in the world I will be
thou you have grown old and ugly
still you will be the prettiest my eyes wanted to see
Thou you become deaf and dumbs
still I will be there to read your silence 
as that is the best tune which my ears wanted to hear

You are my beloved lover..
yes you are 
no matter how much far away you stay 
you still live inside me
and no matter what silence go through us
This love will never die
no matter how much I try 
to turn the burning fire inside me 
into a cold and calm place
still I couldnt even take a single flame out 
as your smile which has stuck inside me
has made me live thousand more years
having this love for you 
I miss you so much and 
wanna hug you and simply say 
I LOVE YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment