Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Weren't you a mum to me...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gj1HcughPSg&feature=related 

You lighted my life just as the moon
Nourished my career and made my future
You let me have courage to go for
You made my life smelling like a flower

You made me think of you as my sister
May be as my own mother
May be as a beloved friend
Who was with me when in need
I know this is a bond came from
my birth to birth ..
I never had a replacement for you
Still couldn't find a replacement either
I just dont have words to say
how much you meant to my life

Whenever I see you my whole life shines
Whenever I talk to you all my pains leave me
Whenever I feel you I get the best
the best touch ever around me
Without you I have no life
I cant think of even a breath without you
You teached me the real mean of love
The real feeling of love
You made me feel it to the deepest

My dearest darling
I will be your shadow and will hold you
whenever you need a hand to lean on..
First thing in the morning
I worship you even before my God
Coz without you I am nowhere
I will make your dreams come true

I hope one day happiness will come
and kiss your feets
As your happiness is mine and your sorrow
In many more births to come
I want you right beside
As some one who will live with me
till my death ...

Before I sleep I say I love you
And in my dreams I hold you so tight
So that even if I die next day
I die with the love I have for you..
When ever you comes to my mind
I end up in tears
As that much I miss you
No matter what I do
I do it with you as you live in me...

Darling I love you   I love you
I love you   I love you
I love you   I love you
I love you   I love you
I love you   I love you

So please tell me and go
Why you didnt feel it same way
what was missing in my love
Coz I couldnt find any reason
to why you left me
Left me in this much pain
Did I do anything wrong
by loving you this much ??
Tell me my darling ...
Didnt you even feel an inch
of what I felt for you

May be I am not the prettiest
for some one to love me
May be I am not the sweetest
for some one to feel for me
May be I am not fair enough
for some one to attract for me
But atleast didnt you feel
the love I gave you
??
That is all what I want to know
Simply an answer for
why you never wanted my love .....

No comments:

Post a Comment