Sunday, November 28, 2010

Missing you soooooooooooooo much

Darling I dont know why ...
But I miss you sooooooooooooo much today
Dont even feel like going to sleep
just awaiting with a hope of a message from you
But I wonder whether you are feeling the same
I just just cant take it anymore darling
You ...my little princess
I cant resist my heart which is crying for you
it just doesnt let me do anything than waiting
waiting for a call from you
can you hear me...
can you read this silence
it simply wants to say how much I love you
and this very moment I miss you sooooooooooo much !!!

My eyes are paining of looking at skype
still its ready to wait few more hours
staring and wait for a call from you
I just just cant wait anymore
Simply simply miss you my sweet little princess

I cant understand this world
and what it has given me
It finally gave me a person to love
to love with all my heart
coz you were the exact one
that this heart looked for all this time
a heart that can feel for love
but too unfortunate to see that
I cant express  my love the way I want
I know then it will sure be a burden to you

Coz if I start revealing my self
then there wont be any time for you to do anything
than being with me
as I cant live even a second without you
a minute without thinking of you
will sure be a time that I dont breath
coz you have taken my breath away

heart is paining now darling
its really hurting
and I cant do anything than just looking at your photos
listening to your recordings
But still I need to hear from you live
right now ..in this very moment
coz I am missing the best part of me
and I  miss you soooooooo much my love
I am missing you so badly this time..
Call me soooooooooooooooooooon!!!

I need you by my side ...Atleast make sleep comes closer to me
So that I can live with you in my dreams ....

No comments:

Post a Comment