Sunday, November 28, 2010

Love from distance....



This is a big silence..
But do you know darling what this means
What this silence really means ...
It really makes me love you more and more
It makes me feel for you more and more
But my darling
how sad to see that I cant express my self
at all in front of you

Truly with all my heart I still love 
I just cant believe how u stole my heart like this
without having a need of having me even for a second 
for your life
I dont know what miracle you did 
to make me love you this much 
I know you worth giving my love
also I know its no use as you never wanted it
But tell me one little tip to make my heart
forget u darling
I just cant live even  a second without having you in my mind
I try not to contact you 
I try not to talk to you 
I try not to keep you inside my heart
But all this time after all that effort 
I realized that by doing all that 
I make my heart love you more
I make my self miss you more

I wonder ..still wonder 
how you occupied me this much
without letting any other come in 
You not only occupied my mind
but also occupied my dreams
Every second i live 
I live with you ...
You are far away 
and may be even far away from your mind
But for me ..you are just inside my heart
Always..every second...

I cant take this silence darling
but still I know I cant express my self to you 
If I am to be..
All this time I just wanted to say 
just wished to murmur to your ears 
I LOVE YOU !!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SUucYNWmiOI&feature=fvsr

No comments:

Post a Comment