Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Only one for me ....

I lived all this days with my lips sealed
and carrying my unshed tears
But in my heart ..the flames of love
has always been burning for you
Simply for you

But how cruel this world for me ..
It was ordered that I have to live without you ..
They said that you are unknown to me
This world tries to prove that you are not for me
may be that is the reality or may be that is the truth
which I dont want to admit

But still ...I dont know a way to forget this love
dont know a way to remove this love
I just desired you every moment in my life
Even upon death this love will never fade from my heart
those words u said , those actions u had ..
all that comes as a memory to me which covered from tears
My dearest darling
give your sorrows to me ...and let me carry all that for you
I only need to see your happiness
no matter what goes around me
all I need is the smile for you
and happiness should be eternal in your life

Coz you are in my prayers
and each prayer says your name
and only thing it ask from God
is the comfort for you
and to keep you covered
with the tenderness of love ....

I know separation will be unbearable for me
I just dont want even to think of it ..
I know its the only thing which will remain with me
but still I dont mind
from far away on earth
still I will remain keeping you inside my heart
thinking that you are in joy..

Love you my little princess
Miss you sooooo much

No comments:

Post a Comment