Monday, November 8, 2010

I want to spent my life time loving you !!!

I dont know how to say ..
I dont know how to show
I dont know how to express...
How much you mean to me
coz all this time
when ever I want to show you
how much you mean to me
you blocked me to the end

you stopped me saying what I felt
you stopped me saying I love you
You stopped me saying I miss you
it ended up me in tears
Ended in an aching heart
It was so unbearable to stay
right infront of you
keeping all my feelings
closed inside...

I know its not what you wanted from me
I know its not what you wanted me to say
you wanted me to work
Give the best to make your baby grow
But one thing you never realized
how hard it is to be with you
without letting me as me
I just feel that I am pretending
pretending as you are just a one
just a one who is as others
Which I hate
but cant help
coz that is what you need from me
to pretend that you are just
just a CEO to me

But inside my heart
you are everything
every inch of my skin is covered with your touch
every second I live my heart spell your name
Every minute I live I dream of you
I feel the warmth just as you are right beside...
Gosh but all that is stuck inside me
where I am just like a lifeless robot
who cannot express even a single thought
of what I feel inside..

All I know is every breath I take
I take with your name
So I cant take this pain anymore
of having being blocked
in all what I could say...

Love you raththaran !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment