Thursday, December 23, 2010

Ane mage Chooti maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

I wanted to be someone to you who can assure you that I’m it. 
Someone who is not afraid to hold your hand wherever you go,
and someone who can be as true with you as you are with me.  
I wanted you to be awaken up by a cute phone call from me
where it tells how much I miss you, and care for you.
Overall, I just wanted to be someone that, will stand by you| no matter what.

But you never let this happen !! 





My dearest darling
I may have had you in my life for just an year..
but it was the most beautiful year I spent from all in my life
so now at this very moment I dont know
how am I gonna spend the rest of my life
just having that beautiful dream
which hurts me more and more of missing you !!

No matter what you have done
to hurt this little heart
its still loving you the same way
and misses you the same way
just as an year back
where I met you in my life

May be my love is not enough for you
may be my love didnt full fil your dreams
or may be I was not as much as attracted
to fall in love with ..
but one thing I know for sure is
I gave you love from the deepest end of my heart
and it was the best I could give and
still if its not your requirement I know I have to let you go !!




With full of tears I am right here 
watching you walking away from me ..
So let me tell you at last 
coz you always had a doubt on what I expect from you 
and you always questioned me
what I really wanted from you 

my dearest darling ...
All I wanted is 

ALL I NEED IS YOU NEEDING ME ....

No comments:

Post a Comment