Friday, December 24, 2010

Why it is this hard - - -

 Do you ever get that feeling where you don’t want to talk to anybody?
You don’t want to smile and you don’t want to fake being happy but at the
same time you don’t know exactly what’s wrong either, there isn’t a way to
explain it to someone who doesn’t already understand. If you could want
anything in the world it would be to be alone. At least when you’re alone
 no one constantly asks you what’s wrong and there isn’t anyone who won’t
take “I don’t know” for an answer. You feel the way you do just because. You
hope the feeling will pass soon and that you will be able to be yourself
again, but until then all you can do is wait.......





Maybe I wasn’t asking you to love me, maybe I was asking you to understand, because for so long I’ve been hurt and for so long you’ve ignored it, and maybe it is bad timing, but maybe, I’ve been here all along just waiting, waiting for you to notice, waiting for you to care. Waiting for you to say that you’ve been waiting too and you haven’t and maybe you never will or maybe you’re afraid to. But it all hurts the same, and in the end, I’m the one that’s left broken and when I lay down to sleep, I’m still the one crying, so screw the bad timing. I’ve loved you then, like I love you now, like I probably always will 


No comments:

Post a Comment