Friday, December 31, 2010

This is a New Year !!! But ..............

I dont know whether to celebrate this glory
of entering another brand new year !!
I dont know whether to be happy of 
having this new year

I simply take the time to recall 
the year I spent with you !
having so much of pains
but behind all that 
there was soooooo much of things
for me to see back and smile 
that I had you in my life after all ....

You wished me saying my second mum ...
You wished me right at mid night 
Which was never expected ...
And it made me really have 
your blessings to start that year
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

One year , One best year of my life is done
its over now
and without you I dont know what to celebrate now
you are gone and I am alone 
But still I see you thru my tears !!!
Love you and Good bye ....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uWWRk9peAyM&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment