Sunday, December 19, 2010

Truth is out there - - - -



For her 
I am not trustworthy 
I am not the right person to work with 
I am not the priority in her life
I am just just as a piece of tissue
to wipe the face n put to the bin 

Further ..
I am the lier 
I am the chearter
I am the most harmful person 
I am the biggest stress 
I am the person who went too personal than just doing the tasks
I am the ugliest whom she never wanted to see 
I am the worst from all she met in the world

She herself said 
" I dont need your love "
" I just need you to give the best for work "
" I cant love you "
" I cant listen to you as I have more priorities in my life '
" I dont want to see msgs from you "

But still 
this stupid little heart wanted to love 
knowing all that still this heart wanted to love her
more she put me out from her life
this heart wanted to take her more an more
into my life

My dear heart ..
Truth is out there ...its right infront of you ...
She never want you ...never will need you 
never will love you ...never will care for you
Never even want to tell you how to let her go from the heart !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=40jx_nq39Es

No comments:

Post a Comment