Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Its tough , But I am trying !




This is very very very very painful my love...
Just as I saw the question
that you ask from me ?
I wonder what to say
I wonder whether to say
How can I stop talking to you
How can I even pass a minute
without thinking of you

But yes your question on me is
quite acceptable coz
you never peeped into this heart
to see that
it lived for you
and sure will die for you
that heart has no life without you ...

But my dearest darling...
The truth is this
if I talk today
you can just live with it for anther week
as the information you wanted
from me is passed to you
But for me ..
If in case if I talk to you
all the miracles in the world will happen I know ..
From that very moment again I will
live in that dream world
thinking you will call me
msg me, skype me ,
which is not the truth ..
But I start expecting another call
from you
I start expecting another msg from you ..

That much this heart is involved in you
thou u dont get it ..
my dearest ...
its very very very hard to me
to close my eyes and see
a world without you !!!
Even right now whole my self
just melted away
as I saw your question
coz how can I answer you and say
that how much your words mean to me
you never get what my heart said
you never felt it
so how can I come back and talk to you
What for my darling ??
These talks might not make a big difference in you ..
but sure will make a huge difference in me !!


No comments:

Post a Comment