Sunday, December 19, 2010

Why cant this heart leave you ??



Gosh ...
I dont get it ..
I really dont get it 
why this heart still cant leave you 
Its still longing to see you 
longing to hear from you 
longing to be with you 

I just dont know how to teach my heart
that there is nothing to hold on in you 
you have left and gone
and never was with me 
You never even felt how much this heart loved you 
Never felt what this heart can really do to you 
Never admit that it did the right thing to you 

But still still still 
this heart is so fond of your presence
the need never changed
no matter what you did...
no matter what you said

gosh I really have no clue what to be done
I dont know may be I am wrong
but its high time to leave you 
though its the worst thing i can do to me 
I will do it coz I know its the best for you
coz you never wanted me 
and never will 
so you will never even miss my presence
That will be a known fact

Though I am just faking my self
I got to do this
I am gonna leave you 
I am gonna take my body so away from you 
may be I will not succeed in taking the heart
but I will not let it suffer this way 
and cry for some one who will not see 
the pain that this heart go through

Now its time to leave you ..
that is all I know
this departure is not what I wished for
but you made me wish for it
you made me think 
that this is the only option for me 

Good bye my love
Good bye forever
I may not come back to your life
for you to say that 
I am the worst you met
anyway after my absence
I dont think you will even have in mind,
that there was a such person 
as you said you have better things to remember

But you know darling ...
still with all this pain 
you are the only thing I remember
and carry from this place to 
where ever I go...
Even death will not be able to 
separate you from me
But I wont come back 
wont come back in front of you ...
That will be my promise to you !!! 

Love you darling - - - 
Thou I am not yours ever
You will remain in my heart forever

No comments:

Post a Comment