Monday, December 27, 2010

She is Calling ..............


“If you are going to love me then love me deeply
If you are going to break my heart then please break it all
If you are going to care then care for me completely
If you decide not to hold me then just let me fall
If you are going to stay then stay forever and if you want to leave then do it today
If you are going to change then change for the better
And if you are going to talk please mean what you say ”


I dont know why , 
I dont know what for , 
She is calling me every day ...
Which makes me feel more and more down..
I wish to talk 

To talk the same way as I did before 
but it was not the same way she rings me now..
In the past there was a time 
she was on the phone the whole day with me even at work 
She calls until she sleep 
until she get into her sweet dreams
and gets up with my morning call 

There was a time where I knew 
all what she did ..
where she go what she do 
whether she had her meals, 
All her tears I wiped out 
when ever she needed 
all her pain i shared 
when ever i saw her in tears

She was just like a miracle
smiled up on my life
that was a time she needed me
she felt my love may be
and I even felt that she has a need for me 
which is not there anymore

I dont know how 
and I dont know when 
but things have changed 
from her end now
its just a matter of few seconds a day
she needs me now 
but even for that few seconds 
I dont know why she needs me ..


When I just trying to move on
leaving her a side
leaving that beautiful memory a side
and leaving the best part of my heart a side
She comes back with a smile..
I am trying something impossible may be
but i keep on trying 
but when she calls even for a second
again I get my self lost
in that dream for days and days !!!

No No No ..
I will not , I should not ...
I will let her go 
some how some way 
I will do that 
Living with loneliness 
is far more better 
coz I have the certainty that
Loneliness will be with me forever !!!!




“I am sitting here all by myself
just trying to think of something to do
Trying to think of something or anything
just to keep me away from thinking of you
But you know it is not working out
coz you are all that is on my mind
One thought of you is all it takes
to leave the rest of the world behind"


 


No comments:

Post a Comment