Sunday, December 19, 2010

Still the wound is Fresh !!

With a burning heart...pouring tears , 
Still this heart is there to love you 
I wonder why it reacts such way 
Coz the wound you made in it is so real 
and unbelievably hurting my love...
Apart from faithfulness what mistake did I make ??
That is the only question I have in me...

The bond was formed 
from the time I felt that you need me
you need my care and love..
that is what you showed me before
But the vows were broken now..
O my beloved, 
What sort of repayment did I get 
for my faithfulness 
What sort of gift did u give me in return ?

All your promises you said ..
That you will never break a relationship 
you will never loose faith on me
you said you know that I am harmless
But still at last 
all those were forgotten 
What sort of a gift did you give in return my love ??

I dont understand ..really dont understand 
what fault you found in me..
I only fulfilled love for you ..
that is all I did my beloved ...
After giving me the passion of love
teaching me the lesson of love
you gave me the poison to hate love 
Where as now I am scared of the whole world darling ..

I never be able to sleep again 
as I have no dreams to dream
I have no sweet thoughts to think till I sleep 
Coz all this time it was only you I had in my mind
I will never be able to fall in love with some one else
You can still ..
Go ahead and  become a stranger 
but I cant be one to you 
coz you are the only one I knew and 
only one I loved so deep 
For the sake of some outsider
you forgot the one who was your own !!
isnt it what you did to me my darling ???
I am still in a dream thinking 
is that what really happened ..

In just a few moments 
a connection of many lifetimes was erased !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment