Sunday, December 5, 2010

For the First time

All this time I wanted to be there for you ..
I wanted to share your pain 
I wanted to listen to your words
I wanted to do my best what ever I can 
I wanted to take you to the very deep end of my heart
Where no one else could even reach ..

But for the first time today 
I felt you as the closest 
keep my head and cry 
I know you wont be there 
but my heart just wanted your presence
wanted to keep my head on your lap 
and seek into a comfort of a mother
I simply wanted you to replace a part 
where so far my mother could do ...

I just felt you so deep that 
I wished you were right here
at this very moment 
where my heart wanted such a warmth 
which a mother can give
Still what I couldnt believe is 
my heart only spelled your name
out of all who are around me
as it felt you 
may be as the most comfortable place 
to lean on at this time

I know you may feel it as a disturbance
or may be even as a burden 
on top of all the duties you have
I also know that you cant ful fil that need
Where I can lean on to you 
when ever I need
But still my heart doesnt admit it
and for the first time in my life
I just felt your presence 
where I wanted my mum to be...

Love you so much...and I dont know what to say 
but just couldnt believe why I am looking for a comfort from you 
by being a burden to you with all the heap of work you have
I just wanted to make your work easy
and help you , and care for you , and love you to the best 
So far only and only i just wanted to give you love
its just today so strange to see that 
I felt your need for my life .....
I felt I am all alone without any one 
and I washed my tears with your memory in heart !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment