Tuesday, December 7, 2010

I wonder

Seems like my whole body has started reacting
As I am just gonna let a part go from it...
I knw its hard..very very very hard
but nothing much I could to 
than to let it go 
as it really wanted me to do so ...

No appetite to eat the whole day 
no food to the tummy whole day 
Still I servive
drinking tears of my own eyes
Thou I am not strong enough to face this 
Some how I got to do this...

May be there should have been a chance
In case if you sed
atleast for a once that you 
need me...
Need my care
need my love
need my presence
need my kindness 
Need my sacrifice...
but just too unfortunate 
that you simply wanted the work ....
Where I have walked along a road 
all alone thinking you are there for me...

Still I wonder 
whether this is the same person 
year ago
who called me all the time
Who wanted me to stay on the phone all day and night
Who shared the pain and joy when ever its possible
Who wanted my presence 
in all important things in her life...
Who understood me so well 
and protected me from all evil 
Just like a mother 

How ever that past will remain 
as a beautiful picture
Which I may carry till my death 
where no other can 
even keep a mark of a pencil to change the dimension of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment