Monday, December 20, 2010

Why it was you from all ???

All this years
I met thousands and thousands of people
Some were just gone in seconds
some stayed few years in my life
some came closer just as friends
some were like my own relatives
but not even handful
stamped a mark on my heart ...

But from that very few
you went to the deepest end
of my heart without even my notice
I still wonder how it happened
And why I loved you this much

Yes you have millions in hand
you have social status
and sit some where on top of the world
You have beauty
which can attract people around u
You had every thing a person
wish in her life for ...

But nothing attracted me
for me to be this close to you
never in my dreams I loved you
for money or beauty

I loved you this much
coz ....

I saw some unique heart in you
thou your words are harsh on me
through your words I saw
the real person inside you
who was just as sensitive as I am
Who was just as innocent as I am
In some ways I saw my self in you

I loved the way you loved others
I loved the way you treated others
I loved the way you helped others
I loved the way you cared for others
thou you gave nothing to me ..
I simply loved the way you lived
in this world for others

I even loved the way you cried
infront of me ..
I loved the way you scolded me
I loved the way you questioned me
I loved the way you thanked me
every single thing you did
made me love you more and more
thou some times it really really
hurt the very end of my heart !!!
To be true I even loved the sorrow
I shared when I am with you ...
This heart really did so

I still like to live in that pain
coz that pain gives life to me ...
You may not know my dearest - - -
But you replaced some
missing parts in my life
You replaced the beauty
I lost in my life
You replaced the joy and sorrow
at a time where I was numb for all...

That is what made me love you this way
the more you stayed away from me
made me love you more and more
May be its because the reality is
you will never be mine
But I love to live in this dream
loving you more and more
and even to die and prove how much you mean to me !!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment