Monday, December 20, 2010

What more to say my love ???



This is exactly what I got to say right now ...
I wonder whether you see it or even feel it ..
But at this very moment with tears in my eyes
I see you right here my love
but cant let others see you 
so I put a fake smile on top of my tears
So that no one will see the beauty in you !!!

Its really really hurting and so much painful 
as when I realize that I let you go 
for the last time last night 
I said Good bye to you  
with the intention of having no contacts 
here after with you 
But do you ever felt how can this heart take it ??

Its almost about to die...
but a little hope of seeing you again 
I still live right here
That little hope gives me so much of strength 
to live no matter what disaster I face 
My dear darling Good bye for you 
Thou its never my wish 
I had to do so 
as you let it happen ...


******* I LOVE YOU *****

No comments:

Post a Comment