Friday, December 24, 2010

Missing my life !

I try to talk to you, I try to call you but I don’t know what to say. Don't know what to express. I am afraid you don’t
want me to say anything, so I don’t. Coz I don't want to face the truth
But inside of me there are words waiting,
to come out and tell you how I feel, like how I miss you. And how I love you
despite my broken heart and how I need you in my life.
And especially how
much I want you at this very moment.. You never know darling..
coz when you left you took my whole life and left 
so that there is nothing I have and everything I miss in my life now
The words of missing you may forever stay locked in my heart,
locked inside.  
Sometimes I wonder if there are words locked inside yours
 too, but I’ll never know


No comments:

Post a Comment