Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I cant take this Good bye...thou its the time !!!

I just just cant admit that I am ready to go ..
ready to leave you ..
the day you came to my life
I always thought I am not gonna hurt you ..
never in my life
and I never wanted to leave you this way
But time has come to move my lips and say Good bye !!

I know it may not make a big difference in you life
coz I was just a piece of dust in your life
but for me knowing all this
I kept you in a place where no one can even reach
I loved you that much ..
Loved everything you did
There for no matter what you said
I had so much of patience to take anything
coz all I remembered is that I loved you ...

Today its the time where after one whole year
I am crying over and over again
just in the thought of leaving you
Coz I know this time you wont be able
to contact me ever !!

No comments:

Post a Comment