Sunday, October 31, 2010

At last ...I let you Go....

At last I let you go...
Not because I need to ..
But I had to ..

So far it was just like
a baby inside my womb
I protected it soooo much
loved it soooooo much
and cared for it more than anything
I felt it as my own part
I felt it as my best half
But the time was up
and I let it go
It was so unbearable
may be worse than a delivery
worse than the worst pain on earth
I may not recover forever
I may not live life forever
but I know its time for you to leave
leave my mind and my heart

just like a new born infant
now you are independent
not my part anymore
Not my life anymore
you dont breath the same breath as me
which I did before when you are in my heart
You dont sleep on the same bed anymore
you dont eat the same food anymore
coz you are not my part anymore

Though this truth is so hard to believe
I know I got to let you go
I cant keep you if you dont need me
just like a baby wants to come out
you always screamed inside me
saying not to love you
not to be with you
not to care for you
So as per your wish I did so
Coz I always needs what is best for you

I am done now..done forever
this wound wont seems to heal
and the marks will remain the same
but I still servive
not because I wish to servive
I servive till a day comes
that my life will worth
for you to live
so that I can give it and go...
That is my last wish
last wish for the time I spent with you

Darling you may not know
My heart is aching, I know you dont feel it
You really knew nothing about my love
You throw it just as a tissue you wiped your face
May be cause you are still a baby
who never got what love means
you may not know what a real love can do
Specially I know and I can scream and say
that the love I gave for you
was so much unique from the rest of the world
You may not know
and I pray that you will not be able to know
Coz now its too late to understand things ..
very very very late my love...
You are gone from my heart ...my life and my mind
You may see it as I let you go from
skype , my phone , and from my pc as well...
Hope you may not turn back
Coz I dont want you to turn back
and see that I am in pieces
who gave an unconditional love
to the best as I can....

No comments:

Post a Comment