Wednesday, October 6, 2010

You mean so much to me !!

 

       I know you wont hear the bells of my heart and how it beats for you...Neither I want you to know how much you mean to me and what not you did to my life..But as long as men can read and these words are read, your name will be remembered and through that you will live and eternal life and that life will give life to me...
       Any one who reads hope they will read my heart which was bound by your name...Except for you I hope atleast some one some where in the world will know how much I loved you and what spell you have put around me..But still I would say that I like that spell. I love to be inside that. It may hurt but that pain is the only satisfation I see. That pain is the only gain in me. So all I like to do now is to express me to this unknown world who will hopefully see me through !!!

You are the secret I can never hide
You are the gesture that I can never forget
I am suprised to see all the vibrations in me
When your presence is around me. ..
I know its all because
you are the sound of my heart ..

You and only you are in my thoughts
every day every minute and every second
You are the one in all my questions and answers
You have taken the right to
occupy all my dreams
you are in the radiance of my sight
Where ever my vision goes I see you

So I still wonder whether its you
Or a ray of light
Or was it a smiling flower bud ??
Or was it a rain of dreams that I had this long
Within me giving life to my little heart
Or its just a mirage I see through
But still I have no option
Other than to say I love you !!!


May be this relationship lasted in your life for the shortest minutes
But that gave me a hope of a life long journey of love...
Which you may not feel , or you may not know..
But I know that without you I cant find me any where
And I am incomplete without your presence beside me !!

No comments:

Post a Comment