Monday, October 11, 2010

I am nobody.....

No one is mine
May be Im not fine,
No one cares 4 me
No one has tears 4 me,
No one belives me
...Everyone says
that they will leave me,

If I ever cry
No one wil even ask why?
and If I ever die
No one will cry,

No one says take care
Everyone says I dont care,
When I need someone for myself
I find no one for help

What ever I do ..
I do with all my effort
is not even recognized or even cared..
I am not special to anyone
Even some are so special to me

I live my life in a dream
A dream with people whom I love
So I never want to get up
as that dream is not the truth
The truth is I am awaken
Awaken by people
to get the job done for them
They dont care , dont care at all
whether I live life or half dead
As long as the job is done ..
No one cares
How hard to do it ..and how great its done

I born alone just as every one
But I live alone just as no one
I smile from my heart
But no one sees it
I care from my heart
But no one deserves it..
I love from the very deep of my heart
But every one rejects it


One thing I wish to ask
And waits to ask when I meet the God
What made him get me on earth
And is this life worth living for ??

No comments:

Post a Comment