Sunday, October 24, 2010

Make me secure.....


You are so deep
inside me
I am bound by the warmth
you have given me
may be to the world
its not the right
But still I dont care
With all my heart
I am strong enough to shout and say
to the world
that you are my angel
you are my everything
You are my life
and you are me within me...

I still wonder
What magic you had
to come inside me
so deep...very very deep
where you touch the ground of my heart
I know its only you
who are allowed to do so ..
I cant take this anymore
So please please please
make me secure
make me feel secure

Just come to me and say
that you need my love
that you need my care...
Darling
that is all I wanted
I am waiting ..waiting ..waiting
Still holding...holding on to your word
I hope you feel what I feel right now
I hope you feel the warmth which I feel inside me
I hope you got the unspoken words
inside my heart
I hope you got the gestures of my eyes
I hope you got the silence within me
I need you
I miss you
Coz I cant find me without you
I love you the way you are ...
So come to me..hold me ...
I need you beside me
Make me secure...make my feel secure

Gosh
I want to scream and say
I found you..I found my love
I found me at last...
I am soo bottled up
with all my feelings
so please let me free
Let me free to come close to you
So that I can feel every bit of you
every bit of your warmth

I love you my little princess...
I love you with all my heart
With all my words spoken and unspoken
I want to let you know
that you reached so deep in me
I cant take this anymore..
So make me secure
I need you..
Ohh..if not ..if not
kill me so that I dont have to take
even a breath without you !!!


No comments:

Post a Comment