Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I dont know what I feel ???

 

Is it a pain Which makes me cry ??
Is it emptiness which brings sleepless nights ??
Is it the loneliness Where I feel there is none for me
Is it a feeling of being fed up at last ??

Well...I really don't know what I feel

From the whole world which I treated so nice
I picked you to love ..to care ..and to keep forever
The day I decided that I am there for you
I forgot all my ways..My belongings

Yes as you know and as you say
whole world is mine..all are my friends
Some are my best buddies ..Some are my closest
Some I meet rare but still they are with me
But among all you were the one most unique
that I picked to give my whole heart
Just the whole heart..include all the pieces

I bathed you in care..I applied soap in love
I wiped you in joy ..I dressed you in smile
All day and night until you really feel it
Till you turn back to say you miss me..

I added beauty and strength to your life
By protecting your own as mine
Giving my whole blood, swet, and nerves
To make you rise just as tower Eiffel

But ..But ..

At last, at last I realize
Is it really worth it or I just did for nothing
I dont regret still ..never ever
But just wonder where I am gonna end up
I know the end is not fair enough
Not fair enough at all from my end

But after all still I am crazy to say
With all my heart
I LOVE YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment