Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I Came for

 

I was so alone...Left alone ...Without knowing what to do..I had none to talk ...No one to tell what I feel..So I came ..Came here to tell you all about my truth inside . What exactly I feel...Its true that I am new and I may not know to encourage you to read my blogs as it may not be interested as well. But still I am gonna tell the world what I really feel inside as in case if I die...all of you (my unknown friends) will know that there was a person like me who suffered so much due to this....
                  Any way that is the start..That is all I got to say to start with...so now let me start my story...I am in love..sorry I was in love...hmmm well I dont know exactly whether to write it in present or past. But all I know is my heart is already given and no space remaining still to give for another.
                I am a she and that is also a she. I loved her soooooo much with all my heart. She was not the perfect may be. But still I saw her as the perfect person in this world. From my heart I loved her. Truly loved her. Not even a single minute passed away without a thought of her. All day and night I loved her thinking she is right beside me. I got up with her call and went to bed with her call. She was far away from me but all night she was with me in my dreams.
                I never expected anything. All I wanted from her is to accept my love. But so far she didnt. She never accepted it.She made me feel a unique feeling which I never felt before. I even cant express what it exactly. But it made me not to think about any other or reveal my heart to any other. It made my heart filled where it has no space for anther.  But still she couldnt realize how deep this love was. And how much she meant to me.
                 I am writing this just to know, is it a mistake or a wrong thing to expect love in return or do you think I should keep on thinking of a person who is rejecting me every time. Am I doing something stupid to go behind a person who never was with me unless she wanted me. Please any one of you ....tell me whether its worth to go behind a person who keep on refusing love and never even caring or giving love in return ? Let me know please....Anyway this is just a summary of my little love story..I wrote this to know the answer to the above question. But soon I will write back to you all about my love story in detail. Only for the people who are interested reading this new blogger's posts.

Please give me your comments and let me know whether I should keep on doing this ....

No comments:

Post a Comment