Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Do I regret ???

 

They asked me if I loved you , I told them yes
They asked me if I walked along with you, I told them yes
They asked me if I cried for you, I told them yes
They asked me if I regret it , I said no
They asked me if I regretted falling for you, I told them no
As I never regret of my feelings

I felt that you were my world and you were everything to me
I felt that you are my best and the precious to be
I felt that some where deep in me you are a part
I felt that without you I cant see a life

Yes true its just one hand ..Simple as that
But how can I stop it..
I never regret it still
As still I think its the best time I had
Where I had you in my life
May be for you ..its easy to move on
Move on from in and out from my life
Did I really make it so simple for you ??
Though you made it the hardest in mine to walk over

I loved you ..Yes I really did
May be its just the past though it haunts me forever
Forever till my death..
Because I never had a feeling so deep
I never had a person where you have been kept
Ya that is why they asked me
Whether I would cry if you walked away from me
I answered no ,
Because
Because
Because I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die !!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment