Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Love Can do Miracles !!!

 

Its so amazing to see the way
you hit the center of my heart
Even your silence
can make me listen to thousand songs
That is why though it hurts
hurts me deep inside
when your words rush in at work
Still I want to hang on to ur sweet thoughts

Can you feel that when you see my eyes
Can you see that how much you means to me
You completed the best part of me
When you touch me you will feel that
There is a hand to rely on when ever you fall
And if you see through my heart
You will know that
no matter what I will not leave you

But still I have to say
you have taken the rights to
hurt me to the most
hurts me to the very end
No one else can do it to me
I am way stronger than people can think
but sooo much week
when I am to bear your hard words

I know love can do miracles
Love can heal all those wounds
You created inside me
But still do you know, that
the marks of all that
will remain within me
Tears cant wash all that away

I know you dont love me
I know you dont need me
I know you dont value my dignity
I know feel nothing for me
But still I let u occupy my heart
All its pieces were taken by you
As I see my God in you ....

I am left broken hearted ..
Which covered with tears 
and blood all over 
Coz I dont know what to at this time 
When you really dont have any value for me
Is this the gift for me 
For giving you the very best from me ??
Which no one else got ....

No comments:

Post a Comment