Thursday, October 7, 2010

If you are not the one...

If you are not the one
then Why I feel so up
When I see you around
When you call me anytime

If you are not the one
Why God let us meet this way
Why I cry when you go away
Why You filled all my dreams

IF you are not the one
Then why my heart is full
As if no space for anyone else
It feels so much when you are around

If you are not the one
then why cant I let you go
Why it is so hard to live without you
Why my eyes cry when I dont see you

Tell me why ??
Please tell me a reason why
Why I feel this way
Where you feel nothing which I go through

I know you hate me
I know you dont need me
But why God let me meet you
I dont get it...Do you have an answer for it ??
Why I came this far without having a single thought from you ...

I dont know , I really dont know
but just one thing I know for sure
That you took the best out of me
so that I cant let any one even peep into my heart


No comments:

Post a Comment