Wednesday, October 27, 2010

My heart is Calling you !!!




Its just two days may be..
But for me its just as two decades
without a call from you
do you hear the call from my heart
which is longing to hear from you
I know you dont ..
you may not feel it
you may not hear it
may be you are too busy
too busy with your work

But me...
I work, work as a dead man
no life, no gain, no strength
coz my strength is you
my life is you
so when you are gone
I am no where, my princess

Please please call me ..
My heart wanna hear from you
my ears are waiting..
and I cant take this anymore
my hopes are getting blur...

Darling my dearest love,
I did told you things
do you think its for my good ?
do you think its for my sake ?
may be for you I am just
just some one ..
But for me, you are my part
the best part within me..
so how can I blame you
how can I live without respecting you
All day and night I worship you
Do you see how much I value you
You are on top of my life
where no one else can reach ..
But my dear princess
when you dont get what I feel
its way too hard for me to take it
my little tears come out
every second I live
every minute my eyes covers from tears
only and only coz you dont feel ..
you dont feel how much you mean to me
your success is my dream
your growth is my wish
your victory is my pride
so I say when I feel that
success is going far from u...
do you think anyone else will tell u those
no..coz they dont care about it..
but me..
I am afraid , I am scared..
only when I feel you are in danger
So I scream ..coz my heart does so
it only wants see you in best
never wants to see you in pain
Please please please peep into my heart
at least if you don't feel it
just try to see what is in my heart
Its only covered with your name..
My beloved princess..
You are my pride
you are my God
Please come to me...
hold me..
I don't want to live without you !!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9KxtdRb1_c&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment