Sunday, October 24, 2010

Miss you my angel....


Every day I start,
I get up with your smile
I live with your voice
I want to wish you
so early in the morning
with a pray of my love
But I am still scared
whether it will be too much
for you to take in
I am worried
whether it might be a burden
Coz If I am to tell you
the times you call my heart
The day is not enough
coz every minute of the day
every second of the day
you cross my mind
You bring a smile to my face
when ever you come to me
You bring me warmth
which I treasure every time I breath

You are my angel
My beloved princess
Whom I like to hold
and keep my head
keeping you right beside...

When its time to eat
You eat with me in the same plate
When its time to sing
you sing with me the lovliest song
When its time to sleep
You sleep with me in same bed
When its time to laugh
you laugh with me as if no one around
But when its time to leave
You never leave me ...
I keep you holding
even if I am awaken from my dream

Do you know that ...
Your whispers are priceless
Your are my wordless spell
You are my angel
You are me..just me within me
So please tell me
a way to stop my tears
When you are gone
away from me even for a second
Coz when you are gone
I have nothing but
the pain of missing everything in my life

No comments:

Post a Comment