Tuesday, October 12, 2010

My heart is too tired


I was in love
To the very very deep of my heart
Even she dont belive
That this love is sooo unique
Instead my heart only knows
That I gave some thing so unqiue
and something full of new feelings
Simply to her, wrapped with care

But at last, I am way too tired
Tired of being with her
who never realized
how much she meant to me
She always thought that
She is just another who got my love
She is just another who got my care
But she never realized that
the feelings which was born inside me
was soo new and fresh only for her
I never felt so before
I never love so before

But still I know its no worth
no worth at all
I am just going behind a mirage
Thinking that she needs me
My stupid heart still believes so
Still belives that
one day or another she will understands me
She will read my heart
But my mind knows so well
that it wont happen this birth
Or even in the births to come

But how can I teach my heart
Which believes that
she is the one for me
she is the diamond for me
I see my God in her
And no matter what she does
my heart always forget the bad
and treasures the best in her

My heart is ready to leave
everything a side
just to do anything for her
My time, my thoughts ,
and most of all
my beloved feelings
so warm and unique for her
is ready even to die
die to protect her with care

My darling .....
I know you wont get it
you wont get this at all
Coz you dont feel anything
as such which I feel
But one day when I am gone
You will realize
with all senses
you will realize
what you lost
Coz the love which was
born in my heart for you
was not at all comparable
or even shared with anyone

It was born for you and die only for you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment