Friday, October 8, 2010

What am I to give you ??

I was longing for it...
I was waiting for it...
I was so clean and pure for you
All this was one year back..
its just that my eyes was so tired
tired of waiting for you
and
Now only you decided to come
Now only you decided to love
Now only you started searching for someone and
Now only you found me

But
But its too late I guess
Too late for you to come and see me
Too late for you to propose to me
Too late for you feel for me

Because now its not me
the one whom was there an year back
I am not clean anymore
I lost my heart
I lost its purity
I lost feelings
She took all that from me

But still she is no where to be found
She is no more and never was in me
She was far away
She never wanted my love
She even rejected me as much as she can
But till this very moment
She lived in my thoughts
She lived in my room
She shared my dreams
I shared everything , every single thing
in my life ...
I had no secrets for her
I was just me when I was with her and
I always felt that I was complete
When ever she is around...
Also I know when she is gone
I couldnt find me at all......

So my dear you...
I am wondering now
What am I to give you
coz by the time you come
I am just like and empty basket
May be you might have to fill it
Coz she forgot to do it..
But I cleaned my heart
and gave everything for her
Without keeping even a single bit for you...

May be you are the one for me
May be you are the one who will understand me
Far more better than her
May be you are the one who will feel for me
But still I have no sense
no feelings, nothing remaining for you
My heart is already bleeding by the arrow
which she shooted on me
That pain will never go
and till that pain last
My love will never die
It will remain and will only remain for her
So please tell me
now what am I to do ????

No comments:

Post a Comment