Friday, October 29, 2010

I cant take this Silence...So please Call me sooooooooon


I am half dead....

A week passed...
gosh that week was without your calls
I still wonder whether I really lived
lived to enjoy that week
ohh..I remember..
all those beautiful memories
made me still a living creature
those recorded calls, your lovely pictures
I went through all that
every day, every night, every second
which made my life a heaven..

But I cant take this silence anymore..
My dear little princess
do you hear my call ?
my heart is screaming your name
I am so numb now
without your voice
I wanna see you soooooooooooon
I simply wanna feel you so deep
please please please
please listen to the call of my heart
I am waiting waiting waiting
and still waiting , till your call

I cant take this pain anymore
please make your stay eternal
eternal inside my heart...
I dont want to live without you..
Hold me if you never gonna leave me
call me if you never gonna be silent
But still
if you think you can leave me ..
I beg you not to call
I beg you not to hold
coz I cant take this pain anymore
I miss every inch of my life
when you are without me..
Coz I left everything of me in you....
When you leave me..
I have no tomorrow, no laughter in me
Only the sweet yesterdays ..
and the sadness around

My little princess...
I dont wanna let this love die
I know its only in me..
but still I want it to live
coz that gives life to me
So please water it with your smiles
then just as a tree love will grow
Give your rays of care just as a sun
So that love wont die...

And after all understand ..
I miss you my princess
I miss you sooooo much
I need you right beside me..
i need your lap to keep my head
so that it will make me smile
that is my comfort zone
So very badly I need you
I just wanna kiss you so soft...
So that you will know
how soft and sweet my love is
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jJnkcooo65A&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment