Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am leaving my angel with you ...Please take care

 

You may not see , or you may not feel
that among all the fights and all the tears
all the sorrow and all the pain
she will still forgive you
Because
Only because she never wants to hurt you
So please I beg you
dont ever try to hurt her
and make her cry and fill her eyes with tears
Because if you do such a thing
I dont think I can forgive you
Coz me knowing that you have my little angel
whom I love the most from the whole world
And knowing you break her wonderful heart...
But if you so hurt her
You will have to pay the price of seeing
the pain in her eyes
Dont ever leave her
and incase if you do so
You will break her heart into pieces
Just as the same way that my heart is now
Standing here writing this letter to you

She will be always there for you
That I know for a fact and I am sure she will
Helping you with all the problems you have
She will take all the pain you go through
and sure she will never let you down.
She will do all this with a smile
Just for you ...
Simply for you my dear sis...

Once she has made her mark
Her beloved foot prints in your heart
You wont be able to live without her
You really will feel that
You are in a world alone with her
Nothing can ever hurt you
As long as she is with you
Coz she will never let it happen
She will make sure she protects you
in every possible way..
So never let her go from your life
Never ever try to do so
Coz you will regret it big time
I promise you so
Wait until she looks in your eyes and say
Say that she loves you
She misses you so much
But still
Dont say I love you back
Unless you really mean it
You know why I say that ?
Coz she will know it ..if you lie
And she will get more hurt from it
So please I beg you my dear sis
Take her as a petal of a rose
And protects her as you own eye
Coz She is my beloved angle
My sweet little princess
Whom I handed over to you !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment