Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Thou you are the worst pain in me You mean the world to me !!



She never never came and told me
that she loves me
She never never came and told me
That she misses me
She never never came and told me
That she needs me
She never never came and told me
That she cares for me

But this is all what I wanted to hear
All day and night
Which I heard only in my dreams
Did you find anything missing in my love
Did you find anything not true in my love
For you to not to feel it as I did
I wonder , wonder why you couldnt see
That my heart only spelled your name
all along of the love fee
Instead you only gave me pain
bags full of pain
Which cracked my heart into pieces
But even breathing so hard
I still murmer only your name
I cried more than the sea
I screamed so far so that heaven could hear
But I only expected you to heal
my beloved broken heart


You never never came and asked me
Whether I love you
You never never came and asked me
whether I miss you
You never never came and asked me
Whether I am alone
You never never came and asked me
Whether I need you

But all this time I wanted to tell you
That I love you,
love her from the very deep of my heart
I wanted to say it soo loud
but all this time
when ever I tried to express me
You put up a wall in front of me
Which made me hide all my feelings
You always wanted to say that
you need me for work
nothing else..nothing else at all.
If that is so why you waste you time
calling me when ever you need
Darling ....
I am there for you any time , any day
But still I wanted to know
whether you really wanted me so
Or you just use me for care !!!
How ever still
knowing all that
My stupid heart is bound by your love
and every moment it burns for you
it cries for you
and sure it will die for you
Even knowing that its not worth

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB1xS0UqtHo&feature=related

No comments:

Post a Comment